October 21, 2009

[Sigh of relief]

I'm not sure that I want to state that I'll be changing the format of what I do here but some changes will be made.
I won't get too into things but last week made me realize that I was missing out on something. That something is my photography. While editing some old and new photos last week I realized that I had forgotten how much I love to do this - take photos, edit, and share. The shooting is kind of like an adrenalin rush, the editing is therapeutic, and the sharing...well when I'm proud I'm all about the sharing.
This is all thanks to Our Labor of Love & Whatever. The people of OLO are inspiring and talented photographers. Their smile booths make me giddy and hope that I can be as creative and innovative as these folks. Meg of Whatever shoots the most simple yet elegant photos I've ever seen. I don't know how she does everything with a family her size and the many other projects in her life but again I'm inspired.
So I will be setting up shop somewhere. Location shall be disclosed after I find a decent host or perhaps I'll get my shiz together and update the one I already have. OR maybe I'll go Etsy.
Not that I don't looooooooove to write - it's just sometimes I find myself blocked but still want to share...something.
But anyway expect to see more photos than usual here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails