October 22, 2009

The filler post

A few changes have been happening around here that I'm not ready to share with the general public yet because I haven't shared it will all of my special people yet (Mom & Dad you already know what it is). Anyway, I'm quite a busy bee with these changes and projects I'm working on and just plain ole trying to get my life in order so I leave you with a filler post.

A list of the "blogs I minimize when my boss is walking in the room so I don't get caught not doin' m'job":

You can find most of these fellas in my blog roll to the right under "Blogs I just Loooooooooove."

And yes they're all dudes aka the male species.

I won't be posting tomorrow since I've got a busy one ahead of me so...

HAPPY WEEKEND FOLKS!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails