- Freelance social networking/marketing;
- Just sold some old baby stuff; and
- Writing articles (I've got my game face on now).
- Applied for WIC (got accepted)
- Applied for Food Stamps
- Applying for financial aid for when the Bambino starts school or could otherwise be read as registering his Hawaiian background to the Kamehameha school system
- Applying for QLCC aid to help pay for childcare
Why? Because living in Hawai'i sucks - the cost of living is way beyond what people make around here...especially this single mama. So a mama's gotta do, what a mama's gotta do to stay afloat.
Here's hoping the great change will happen in the next few weeks.