August 21, 2009

Thinking Thoughts

A few things that have been on my mind:
  • Teething babies
  • Seattle
  • Boston and my old job
  • Family in Boston
  • Poppie and Tutu
  • The Starfish Project and my overall body image
  • Baby Boot Camp
  • The Baby Planner and wishing I had the 7K to buy it - I would totally rock and expand it and how nice it would be to be my own boss, work from home, and help out other mamas and soon-to-be mamas
  • Social Media and how annoying yet vital it is for my life
  • Venomous words
  • Bucket lists
  • Blogs about loves ones lost and how they created great foundations in their memory
  • Dating
  • Why married men hit on women
  • The Bambino's godfather
  • The Bambino's first birthday
  • $$$$
  • Must find good leads for friends new business venture
  • Product reviews
  • Teen pregnancy in Hawaii
  • Families in Hawaii
  • Library books
  • Babysitting this weekend - ugh
  • Cleaning the townhouse
  • Interviews and articles for the Examiner
  • How badly I wish the Bambino and I had our own place and he had his own room - fun decorating times!
  • Hoping I'll get to a point where I can start a 529 Savings Plan for the Bambino
  • How much I want to snuggle up with the Bambino

My mind is a little tired.

1 comment:

Ana said...

I have a list of a million things that I always think about at work. Hopefully we both get some of the stuff done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails