October 19, 2008

This looked like fun.

10 years ago I was:
1. A sophomore in high school
2. Playing soccer
3. Having fun being an athletic trainer
4. Making new friends with the people from Kingston Jr. High
5. In Hawai'i for my cousins graduation

5 things on today's to-do list:
1. Feed Aidan
2. Laundry
3. Get ready for Collette's
4. Empty garbage
5. Cook dinner

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. popicles
2. snap pea crisps
3. swiss miss chocolate pudding
4. bagels & pb
5. cheezeits

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. invest for Aidans college ed
2. Travel all over the world
3. buy a house
4. buy a condo for my parents in chile
5. donate to American Heart Assoc.

5 places I have lived:
1. Poulsbo, Wa
2. Santee, Ca
3. Oslo, Norway
4. Philadelphia, Pa
5. Boston, Ma

5 jobs I have had:
1. Physical Therapy Aide
2. Resort Receptionist
3. Au Pair
4. College Newspaper Photographer
5. Financial Administrative Assistant

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails