A little something while I work on some things for a friend and write up a review and giveaway for tomorrow. That's right tomorrow I'll be having a GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!
Tune in tomorrow but in the meantime enjoy this narcissistic list. Oddly enough this was a challenge to complete.
1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Excitement and peace with where you are in life.
2. What is your greatest fear?
Not experiencing enough.
3. Which historical figure do you most identify with?
Not sure this one's hard. No one. Not a single person.
4. Which living person do you most admire?
5. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
My procrastination. I'm awesome at it in fact I should get an award. No but really...I can't stand this about myself and am working on fixing this.
6. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
7. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
8. What is your greatest extravagance?
9. On what occasion do you lie?
I used to lie all the time about money to my parents but I don't lie about that anymore - no more secrets.
10. What do you dislike most about your appearance?
My stomach but I'm fixing that.
11. When and where were you happiest?
I would love to say when the Bambino was born and don't get me wrong I was so excited and so happy but I was happiest when I was on the plane to Norway after college. When I was off on a new adventure on a foreign land with a language unknown to me.
12. What is your greatest regret?
13. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Familial/Overall - The Bambino
Romantically - Mr. Perfect
14. What is your current state of mind?
15. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
It's a tie between going to Norway and giving birth to the Bambino.
16. What is your most treasured possession?
17. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
The loss of self awareness.
18. Where would you like to live?
Everywhere but I'd really like for the Bambino to be around his Popi & Tutu. I was forunate enough to live with my Grammy for eight years and would love for the Bambino to have the same opportunity - except not live with them but live near them.
19. What is your favorite occupation?
Right now I'm really loving the freelance work I'm doing for my friend's PR firm - Social Networking Manager.
20. What do you most value in your friends?
Their complete and brutal honesty. They do not hold back at all and I love it.
21. Who are your favorite writers?
Haruki Murakami and Dickens.
22. Who is your favorite hero of fiction?
24. What are your favorite names?
Besides the Bambino's real name? For boys - Liam & Connor
For girls - Chloe, Mimi, Lulu, Phoebe, Penelope and the list goes on....
25. What is it that you most dislike?
26. How would you like to die?
Either in my sleep or instantaneously.
27. What is your motto?
Life is what you make it.
What are your answers?