Seriously, if I don't like something I'm not afraid to tell people or quit it. Ask my parents. Ask them how many times I've called them to say that I hate a job and am quitting because I don't believe in their ethics or values or Hawai'i state drivers. I'm not sure but if they had a list of all of the things I cannot stand and do not support and could make a pretty dollar off of everything listed then they'd be rich. VERY RICH.
But I do support a lot of great ventures, charities, and people in general.
If I like you (and not that I'm some super important and fabulous person) you'll know it. I'll send messages, call, write e-mails, send postcards, and will even respond to a text message. But I have to really, really like you if you want me to respond to a text message.
So I am not at all ashamed to list the fellow bloggers as my favorites, who have been nomiated at The Bump for Best [insert category] Awards:
- Daddy Blog - Matt, Liz, and Madeline
- Single Mom Blog - Single Mom Seeking
- Pregnancy Blog - The 818
- Baby Journal Blog - The Spohrs are Multiplying
- Working Mom Blog - Rookie Moms
- Stay-at-Home Mom Blog - Becoming Sarah
- Design Blog - Oh dee doh
- Fashion Blog - Cool Mom Picks
- Crafty Mommy Blog - Nesting Place (a little bummed that Whatever didn't get nominated for this)
- Miscellaneous Blog - Scarry Mommy
- Eco-Friendly Mom Blog - The Cloth Diaper Experiment
The great thing about these bloggers is that if they win they will donate the money to their charity or charity of choice. Gotta love a blog with a purpose and heart.