September 10, 2009

I love to laugh!


Laughing Bambino
Originally uploaded by RestlessMama
Dear Bambino,

Here are some lyrics to one of the greatest songs from one of the greatest movies of all time, "Mary Poppins." The song is called, "I love to laugh."

I love to laugh. The more I laugh, the more I glee. The more I glee, the more I'm a merrier me.

There's no question that your mama loves to laugh - heck she's had a humungo crush on Adam Sandler since she was 14 what does that say about her? And guess what...you love to laugh just as much if not more!

What's so great about that is when you laugh, I laugh or when I laugh, you laugh. It's a good time to be had by all.

Thank you for making me laugh my love.

Love,

Mama

P.S. You may have to watch the video on my Flickr page to view it all the way through.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails