August 4, 2009

Bambino Sounds

This evening while playing with his old Gerber Puff container he discovered that his voice echoes when he "talks" into it.

Can I get a witness?



I wish I could've caught him on film when he was making that sound non-stop for 5 minutes but I didn't get that thought into my head until at the very end of his fun with the echo. It was adorable because I started making sounds into the container and then put it up against his mouth and he would micmic me. He's a freaking genius that baby. I'm also convinced that he knows he's a goofball.

Sometimes that thought of Infant World Domination pops into my head because babies are freakin' too smart for me.

Oh and we're still experiencing some spit up. We keep it classy around here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails