- I'm not sure if I've mentioned on here that the Bambino has taken his first steps! Two Sundays ago I was sitting on the floor, my back leaning on the couch, the Bambino was cruising towards me when he let go and took 2 BIG baby steps towards me. F'in awesome!
- The Bambino will mimic me when I say, "hi" and wave.
- My Ozzie friend Sonia visited us for a week and is (sadly, only for me though) now in LA.
- I was sick with some kind of virus but am back to 100% which is awesome because being sick can suck my.....
- I'm thinking about giving the blog ANOTHER makeover but I will plan it out before I do anything drastic. What can I say? I'm just not that into it (the new design).
- Freaking peeing my pants, chomping at the bit, with breath that is baited for next week when Harry Potter comes out!!! That's right, I'm one of those people.
- Life is starting to feel a bit better and more worth living, so I'm starting to feel a bit more normal now. I have thanks to my friend, Sonia, whose presence has really helped me appreciate where I am in life.
- I've setup my first bonafide interview for a series of articles that I'm working on. This writing thing is starting to look up!
- Have I mentioned that the Bambino took his first steps?
And that's all I've heard for today.