July 7, 2009

The bottle has dropped

First, thank you for the e-mails that you all sent in response to my last post.

Things aren't as peachy keen in my life right now but I'm working towards getting back to my usual and sunny mindset. My friend Sonia is visiting from Australia right now and her presence helps me feel better.

It's just a bit of a dark time for me right now and surprsingly writing doesn't seem to be doing the trick of getting me out of it. So, I won't be posting as often as I would like but I'll still be doing the occassional writing.

I've taken the first step which may seem tiny to most of you but I finally cleaned my closet. For me, cleaning my bedroom is like cleansing a piece of my soul. I can sleep better and I can find things that I need. Also, having Sonia has helped me get out of the house and appreciate my surroundings. I'm very thankful for the friends I have in my life.

Mostly, I'm thankful for the Bambino because I don't think that I could get out of bed if it weren't for him. I have a cute photo of us from the night we went watching the fireworks from the Aloha Tower with our friends and neighbors.

Perhaps if I just cried this pain in my chest will go away.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails