May 26, 2008

Spring Sprang Sprung

Just like today, yesterday was gorgeous. It isn't your typical east coast summer yet, the air still has a cool breeze and the sun didn't blaze too badly.

Today, Cass, Erin, and I went to Salem and hung out in the commons. The baby ran around the "sandbox" and the teenager and I just relaxed under the tree. After that we just had a short walk around the town. They saw my new place...I definitely need to dust it.

I would've taken photos of today but unfortunatley I was silly enough to not charge my battery. I've got photos from yeseterday....

So, I'd like to share some photos of my time with the Hanlon pup, Rocky Road.

I also tried to take some of my bump but we'll see how that actually turned out:











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails