September 13, 2010

We've MOVED!

and soon I'll be getting my own domain.

I'm done with Blogger, it's been great but I just wanted to have a fun looking blog without having to hire the talents of a designer. So I just moved EVERYTHING from here to Tumblr.

I'll leave this here for a while but will delete this page completely in the future.

Everything is now at the new Restless Mama & the Mancub page. That will be an entirely personal blog with updates on the happenings of our lives. I'll soon start another blog with the things that fascinate me; politics, art, culture, design, technology and other fun social media geeky jazz.

You can leave comments on my new page.

Check it out. It's fun, it's me, it's happy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails