August 10, 2009

MOVING

Restless Mama has found a new home and is in the process of moving everything from here to there. I'll let you know when the move is complete but until then I don't plan on blogging.

However, I will be updating with Twitter so check out my tweets on the Twitter website or just scroll down until you see "Twitter Updates."

Oh, why the move? I'm just a little tired of Blogger and would like to make my blog a little more me without Blogger's restrictions on templates and design.

Until then.

**UPDATE: My Twitter account has been suspended due to my profile being hacked and some jerk off deciding to tweet stupid crap under my name. Twitter is on top of it and hopefully I'll be able to keep my profile and won't have to do the whole thing all over again. Wish my luck folks!***

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Let everyone know where you end up.
Especially the Goat

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails