August 18, 2009

Comment Love

So, I get a good amount of readers to the site but not many comments.

I'm (seriously, genuinely) wondering what it is that I can do to receive some comment lovin'. I love it when I receive comments because it makes me feel as though the jazz I write about it is relateable to the folks who visit here.

Maybe I'm not concise on my topics? Would you like me to be more focused? Or would you like the blog to go back to just being updates on the Bambino? I guess I could live with that - I could just start a different blog about other things that I fancy.

Perhaps do a few giveaways? Contests?

Or is it that I'm just not that cool? I can live with that too.

Let me know what I can do to get some responses out of you folks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails