May 12, 2009

I'm official

Watch out Examiner.com!

It's not what I had hoped for my first article/post but it's a start and pretty decent for (holy crap I need a topic for my first article!) last minute.

Check it out here.

More to come, I'm supposed to do 4-6 a week. Yowzah! Did I really know what I was getting into when I signed up for this? Of course. This is what I want to do. Let's look into the future about 5 years: "What's that NY Times you want me to write my own column?" or "Christiane Amanpour, I'm not sure that I can do lunch anytime this month. Will the fall work for you?" Looks good to me. *wink*

So click on it as much as you can or 5 million times and read my other articles/posts to come....help this mama make some extra cash so that she can start a 529 Savings Plan for her bambino and get a haircut.

Bedtime now.

4 comments:

Sunny Days said...

Way to go, girl! I was checking that site out as well ... very cool! I'm actually thinking about possibly "applying" myself as well, but then again, maybe I'll wait and see how it goes for you ;-) May the force of the writer's flow be with you!

Franny said...

As I expressed once before. You are an amazing woman. Thanks for not quitting what you do best!!!

Melissa said...

I love it! How did this all work out? Maybe you posted about it and I just need to read further. SOrry, i'm just catching up on blog reading this afternoon. Scott took Soren to his sisters for the day. And thank goodness - the shots weren't as bad as the 2 months ones. You were right, he cried and calmed when I picked him up. then he was fine!

Melissa said...

ps - I NEED A HAIRCUT, TOO! Did you shed like crazy around 4 months post-partum? Oh my goodness - i'm surprised I'm not BALD>

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails