April 10, 2009

I've gone purple for Maddie.

Hey folks! I'm going purple for an indefinite amount of time for Madeline Spohr. I read through her mother's, Heather Spohr, blog (not functioning at the moment) about the pregnancy and how Maddie came into this world. It is important that we do what we can to help prevent premature births and promote healthy babies, that is why I had signed up to do the March of Dimes walk this April 25th with Hawaiimomslikeme.com but instead I ask that you donate to the non-profit organization on behalf of the Spohr Family. Just click on the box to the right with the beautiful baby girl that says "For Maddie."

***Update - For information on how to show your support for the Spohr family please click here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails