June 5, 2008

My new place!

Below are some photos of my new place....it's quite cozy. I can't wait to get the rest of my furniture so I can start making it look more like a home.
It's been different living all by myself; the quiet is wanted yet unnerving. It'll take some getting used to.
I plan on treating myself to a movie night tomorrow at downtown Salem's cinema. That's the cool thing about where I live; I can walk to where I want to go: movies, laundry, ocean, park, cute shops, museums (all about Witches of course), restaurants, etc. Some exploring will have to be done but I still need to get a few things organized. You'll be able to tell from the photos:

View of the front of the house...silly van in the way.

The walk upstairs...
I will make this into a guest room/tv room.
My closet/ nursery (this is a perfect room for the little man).

Closet area, the landlord is giving me a vanity so I'll probably tuck it in there somewhere.

The garden......

More garden...it's so green!

Little frog pond.

Back view of the house.

Kitchen/ dining area.
There's the bathroom.
A bathroom....wow!
Where I sleep.
That's one cool lookin' chimney. The door leads to the garden. That's the end.




1 comment:

Kiera said...

I so need to come and occupy that guest room at some point! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails